AT&T Technology Development Program Internship logo

Overall Quality of Life Rating

11 Quality of Life Intern Reviews
Los Angeles, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN
Quality of Life Comments

The office culture was pretty relaxed and friendly, despite AT&T being such a big company, which I liked a lot. The TDP program puts you in a small close-knit team, which was great for us interns being able to make friends with both other interns and full-time employees (who were around our age, as college students). That made the work environment very friendly and made me excited to come to work every day! The work hours were very flexible. You just had to do your 8 hours every day; it didn't matter when you came in to work or left. The program assigned us interns projects that were challenging, but didn't feel like a burden (that would cause us to work on it outside of work). I liked that a lot. It was a good work/life balance. Throughout the summer, there were also fun social events and a beach clean up day.