AT&T Technology Development Program Internship logo

AT&T Technology Development Program Internship
AT&T Inc.

“Do not fear the unknown: Hands on experience teaches student intern new coding language and company processes”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

-The comradery amongst all of the employees makes it easy to learn and enjoy time spent here.

-Nothing has taught me more than hands on experience with processes that will actually be deployed.

-The work here is not "busy work" It all consists of things that will be implemented and useful in the future.

-The process of learning is made very simple here with all of the people and resources supplied.

-The only potential con is that when interns first begin they are made to learn the processes very quickly from trial and error. I feel like a little packet that explains things like keywords, systems, languages, etc. would be helpful when an intern first begins. Just as a reference. We all have our team partners but sometimes we do feel like a bit of an annoyance when we have to refer to one or two people constantly. Having a reference sheet for teams would help ease the transition period.

This internship has honestly surpassed all of my expectations. I have never learned so much, and I have never had so much FUN doing the learning. Don't take this opportunity for granted. Spark conversations with everyone that you can, get your name out there, have fun, and try 110% at every opportunity given.

Advice to Management

Management has done a phenomenal job at easing everyone into the process of interning here. I believe the majority of interns were a bit nervous, however Meera, Hannah, and Hansika made sure that those nerves were eased.