“Fast paced environment, with an amazing culture and team”
Boston, MA2017VERIFIED INTERN

It's fast paced, and a lot of work. The culture and people in every department are all very fun, smart, and great at their jobs. They are all tremendous resources, and are happy to help you in any way, shape, or form.

When it's slow, it gets really slow and boring, when it gets busy, it gets very busy. There's not a lot of consistency but that keeps you on your toes.

It's very email heavy and Excel heavy. You need to know how to navigate Excel, and navigate it well to do well in this job. A background knowledge of healthcare is a huge plus. I wish I had researched and read up on the basics of healthcare before I started my position here.

Advice to Management

None, management does a great job here.