“Improving growth strategies for athena”
Boston, MA2017VERIFIED INTERN

My team was incredibly helpful and welcoming. I have learned more than I ever could have imagined and I was given work that required real responsibility and actually had an impact on the company. Additionally i loved getting to know the other interns through lunch and the various intern activities athena organizes. I also really enjoyed the speaker series the intern program has because it gave insight into other areas of the company and was extremely interesting.

Because it is such a large company it is difficult to get access to some of the information or materials you need for a certain project

It is an incredibly welcoming and vibrant company with so much going on, they should take advantage of everything and set up many coffee meetings with individuals across the company.

Advice to Management

Communication and clarity across different areas of the company