“Girl Spend 36 Hours a Week in InDesign; Loves It. (The people are really great too)”
Boston, MA2017VERIFIED INTERN

The company culture is amazing. The people are friendly and the management is involved. I could walk into my boss's boss's office right now. The dress is casual and there's always lots of fun things going on.

Nothing besides the fact that Boston makes driving a nightmare.

I think this is a really good opportunity, especially if you have networking skills (I do not)

Advice to Management

The only think I noticed is a lack of African American employees, but It's possible I was just unobservant or in the wrong division. I only remember seeing two African American Interns.