Adobe Systems Summer Internship Program logo

Adobe Systems Summer Internship Program
Adobe Inc.

“Incredible internship experience. Great training on technical skills, processes, and professional development. Awesome culture to work in.”
San Jose, CA2016VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of the internship were working with fantastic people, and being able to learn from really smart and nice co-workers. I really enjoyed the work itself. Every day work feels like solving a big puzzle, and turning large sets of data into clear and presentable information in order to make recommendations, and I really enjoy this. It's great to be given the responsibility and ownership of presenting findings to my manager and other people we work with.

The only thing that could've run smoother were the first couple of days, since it took a while to get set up, and get access to a lot of programs that I use on a daily basis. But once this was resolved, I haven't had a single concern working here.

I think understanding the culture of Adobe is extremely important. People here are genuinely kind, and happy to help. Everyone is really smart, and works really hard, however, they know how to enjoy work and have fun when appropriate. As a potential candidate, it’s important to know that you will also be expected to work hard and deliver value to your team, while enjoying the company culture. I’ve noticed that fit is very important at Adobe, so it’s something good to keep in mind.

Advice to Management

I think gaining more exposure to other aspects of the business would be really interesting, in order to understand that big picture of what we do. Some of my favorite days at work include meetings with other non-finance teams, which enables me to better understand the significance of the work I do, and how the numbers translate into actual business decisions. I think including more of this as part of our training, within reason, would be a beneficial.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend