Adobe Systems Summer Internship Program logo

Adobe Systems Summer Internship Program
Adobe Inc.

“They Expect a Lot, and You Learn a Lot - All while having fun!”
San Jose, CA2016VERIFIED INTERN

REAL LIFE WORK! Not busy work. I never dread going into the office. I look forward to the difficulty of the projects, and I have had such a good relationship with my manager and other team members. Everyone is willing to help you so much!

I honestly sat here for five minutes trying to think of something, and I couldn't. The internship is amazing.

One place to improve though was the waiting process to actually find OUT that you got the internship. First interviews were on campus, and fly outs were a month after. And then you found out two weeks after that. I have heard from others that finding out full time offers are similiar situations where the time takes forever for Adobe to finally get an offer out. So my one thing I would say is to improve the process and get rid of some of the "red tape" involved in officially sending an offer out.

Practice the STAR method for interviewing. Be honest and humble in your interviews, with an eagerness to learn.

Advice to Management

I have not experienced this yet, but in the financial rotational program I have heard it needs to be changed. Rotations are a year long when they should be 4-6 months. Employees are leaving the program early because they found what they liked in year 1 and don't want to move but are being forced to due to their contracts.