“Great team, great attitude, great work experience”
San Jose, CA2017VERIFIED INTERN

The team was the best part of this internship. They were understanding, helpful, and assisted me along the way. I would have never expected an interactive team like this. There is a lot of communication.

I dislike how this internship is only a summer long. Hopefully, this opportunity will be extended.

I wish I would have known all the terms and acronyms used by this company before coming in as it was the most challenging start point for me coming in. Eventually, I started picking them up, but I wished I knew them sooner so I can jump into the real fun of engineering.

Advice to Management

This might be a team to team basis, but team bonding exercises with the intern to get the intern to know who they are working with and exposed would be better for the intern and the team as well. Something I had picked up from my team that other interns did not get to experience.