“Great opportunity to learn and grow as a professional”
San Jose, CA2017VERIFIED INTERN

I liked everything about my internship. The people were very welcoming and my mentor and manager were always available to answer my questions. I was treated like I was a member of the team and not just an intern. I was given a meaningful task/project that allowed me to learn while contributing valuable information to the team.

Everything about the internship was great. I have a few weeks left at the time of writing this and I am unsure if they will offer me a full time position. I was told about a week ago by my manager that there isn't a position at the moment but he was still working on it, this uncertainty is my only dislike.

I would highly suggest asking your hiring manager what would be expected of you over the course of the internship. I know people who blindly accepted an internship with the same organization and do not have much/useful things to do.

Advice to Management

I believe that the company is already in a great position. For me, the compensation was good, hours were flexible, I personally would have liked to receive an offer to stay, but I understand that I was only brought in for the internship without guarantee of an offer. It's a very diverse company and everyone interacts among each other well.