Dell Internships logo

Dell Internships
Dell Inc.

“Graduate Intern”
Round Rock, TXOctober 2017FORMER INTERN

As an intern, I was given a meaningful project with a direct P&L impact and the opportunity to make an impact on the company in just three months. We had excellent exposure to executives both in the context of project work as well as through optional panels and lectures. Every week their were sponsored opportunities to network with Dell employees as well as other interns and we were encouraged to explore Austin and the surrounding area. The company's great work/life balance was apparent even as an intern.

There was no free coffee and their is no public transportation available to get to/from work in Round Rock.

Compensation is good and Dell takes care of your housing and relocation expenses for the summer. Austin is a great city to be in for 3 months. The people that work here are very accessible to interns and you will be encouraged to network a lot during your internship and explore other areas of the company.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend