William Blair Investment Banking Program logo

William Blair Investment Banking Program
William Blair

“Unparalleled opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both my career and relationships”
Boston, MA2019VERIFIED INTERN

I loved the culture at Blair and how supportive everyone was of each other. The analysts were always willing to help and I received a lot of exposure to Senior Bankers. I was also given a large amount of responsibility and handled multiple workstreams at a time, which enabled me to learn a lot and manage my time effectively.

It would have been nice to have had more team outings and casual team-related events.

This experience has exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Expect to be a team player, put effort into the culture of the firm, and be challenged, but always supported.