Vanguard College to Corporate Internship Program logo

Overall Career Development Rating

15 Career Development Intern Reviews
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

The team that I was with was very professional and had prepared much of the material and access that we interns would need before we arrived. Through out the course of the internship, our day-to-day manager was always eager to help us with whatever issues we had, and if he didn't have much experience in an area, he almost certainly knew someone who could help us. As for networking, we were encouraged to meet and interact with people outside of our team and even had a day dedicated to helping us branch out into different areas at Vanguard. Also, we were told that even if we chose not to work at Vanguard we would still have the connections that we made while we were here, which was a nice touch.