Vanguard College to Corporate Internship Program logo

Vanguard College to Corporate Internship Program
Vanguard Group The

“Clients, Crew, and Community -- Develop your soft and technical skills in a supportive and collaborative work environment.”
Philadelphia, PA2019VERIFIED INTERN

My team is absolutely incredible and have encouraged and pushed me to grow as a developer and teammate. The people I've met at Vanguard have been amazing and I've made some life-long relationships while I've been here (while developing my technical skills).

Also the intern-targeted events were great. VTO day was my favorite day of the internship.

The Career Expo. I wish it had been more targeted to IT at Vanguard, though what I learned during the expo was valuable.

Don't be afraid to ask questions! You are a valued member of your team, and sometimes the acronyms at Vanguard can be confusing, especially when you're first starting out. This is meant to be a growing experience and you're not expected to know it all -- so if you're confused, ask! Everyone at Vanguard is welcoming and willing to help.

Advice to Management

I would have greatly appreciated more targeted time for networking.