Baird Internship Program logo

Baird Internship Program
Baird

“Best professional experice I have ever had.”
Milwaukee, WI2019VERIFIED INTERN

I am getting real world experience and have unlimited opportunities to learn from others. I love the people I work with and the culture of Baird. I will be able to work here during the upcoming school year.

I cannot think of anything I dislike but if I had to think of one it would be the mass amounts of intern events each week you have to pick and chose which ones you would like to attend because there are so many.

Be ready to work but also be ready to have fun. You get out what you put into this experience. Do not shy away from the opportunities that are given to you.

Advice to Management

I would institute a mandatory training period. It doesn't have to be long just a couple of days to get your toes wet in order to me affective out of the gate.