“Grow as a team member and a person - Quicken Loans Internship.”
Detroit, MI2014VERIFIED INTERN

The culture and the team members.

That I had to leave the company to return to college. I didn't want to leave!

Don't be afraid to ask questions - of your recruiters or team leaders, members, etc.

Learn as much as possible. As a Quicken Loans intern, I had the chance to shadow vice presidents who treated me like a regular team member. I was able to leave something behind after my internship that QL will continue to use. I had the best experience possible, but that's only because I went out there and asked/looked for those opportunities. Don't be afraid to ask.

Advice to Management

I have sat here for over 7 minutes thinking of how to answer this question. And I can't. Because when you spot an opportunity to improve a process, even as an intern, that idea is seriously considered. At Quicken Loans, we're obsessed with finding a better way. I can say there was nothing about my internship that I can think of to have improved my experience. It was that great!