“My internship at PNC has provided me with a solid foundation for launching my professional career.”
Pittsburgh, PA2013VERIFIED INTERN

The best aspects of my internship was the people and the atmosphere. I worked very well with my team and that showed during the length of my internship. The atmosphere was very positive in the office and it made for a very enjoyable work day.

The part of the internship that I liked the least would be doing VOIP phone installs.

Some helpful information would be to write down what you want. Use that as a checklist and see if the company can provide you with those goals. If they can't, ask if there are any programs that are available.

Advice to Management

I would suggest the implementation of overtime. While overtime is technically available for interns, it is frowned upon by HR. I know that a large portion of interns have gone over their 40 hours and have been afraid to report them.