Piper Sandler Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program logo

Overall Career Development Rating

7 Career Development Intern Reviews
2020VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

I was given a peer mentor, who was a second year analyst, and a senior mentor, who was a managing director in my group. I was able to speak with them multiple times a week and gain valuable insight an advice from each of them based on their experiences. My peer mentor became a very close friend and a lifelong mentor of mine, who I know I will stay in contact with throughout my career. Additionally, I was assigned to live deals and was able to sit in on management meetings with C-suite execitives of the companies we were advising, and interact with them directly. I was given incredible experience, and was able to build strong relationships with dozens of bankers at the firm.