Piper Sandler Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program logo

Piper Sandler Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program
Piper Sandler

“Piper Sandler: A place to grow personally and professionally”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

The best parts of the internship for me were getting exposure to the management of our clients and getting to hear from them about the companies that they run. Additionally, getting to know and interact with my team was a great part.

The thing I liked the least was the training, as it was completely virtual through Wall Street Prep, which made it more difficult than if it was in person. This was not Piper's fault, as it was necessary due to COVID-19.

Make sure to communicate clearly and often with your team, and make sure you clearly understand the assignment that is given to you. Become close with your mentors and lean on them for help as necessary. Stay organized. If you want more experience, as for it, as they are more than willing to give it to you if they believe you can handle it.