Perella Weinberg Partners Advisory Summer Internship Program logo

Overall Employment Prospects Rating

12 Employment Prospects Intern Reviews
2020VERIFIED INTERN
Employment Prospects Comments

It definitely seems like that they hire for all of the spots that they have available. I did not once feel any competition with the other interns. Because this fact was well known, it created a reinforcing environment where other interns and myself always offered to help each other. We'd always text or call / Zoom each other if we had any small questions on anything. Aside from that, the firm does give good guidance on what they are looking for. They have laid out the criteria that they evaluate off of (leadership, contribution, communication, culture, etc.), which gives us direction on how we can earn that full time offer. The general sense here is, as long as we work hard and want to be a part of the company, it seems like we will find a way to hopefully get an offer.