Perella Weinberg Partners Advisory Summer Internship Program logo

Overall Career Development Rating

10 Career Development Intern Reviews
2020VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

We had both a junior and senior buddy at the firm, which we hat weekly (sometimes twice in a week) chats with. This allowed us to get comfortable with a junior buddy who is a year on the desk and closer to us age wise, but at the same time get the perspective of a senior member who has experience and can offer good guidance in other areas. The assignment qualtiy was top notch - I felt that I was treated as a full time analyst. The amount of trust that was given to me to complete the work has bettered this experience. There were many different networking events throughout the program that I could mention, but the main point I want to get across is that you could email any person at the firm, no matter how senior, and they will respond to find a time to chat. People are open to network and want to get to know you, and that culture makes for unlimited networking opportunities - one can network as much as they'd like.