Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Interview Process Rating

38 Interview Process Intern Reviews
Birmingham, AL2020VERIFIED INTERN
Interview Process Comments

I first met the managing director and campus recruiter when they were on our campus for a career event. They seemed like great people and described a work environment that sounded like what I was looking for. A few weeks later, I received a call from the campus recruiter and then later met her for an interview. Afterwards, she gave me some work to do which helps you to determine if this career is for you or not. I then met with the managing director for a second interview, we reviewed my pre-work, and he offered me an internship. I quickly, without hesitation, accepted his offer with excitement.