J.P. Morgan Investment Bank Asia Summer Internship Program for Finance, Operations and Technology logo

J.P. Morgan Investment Bank (Asia)

“Sparkle the Project Management in the Mysterized Banking Technology”
Hong Kong2013VERIFIED INTERN

Communications with basically all the teams in my line of business. Based in the project management team, I need to help cooridnate with other development teams, testing teams and operations team. I can basically have a general overview of the whole business in Treasury Services Technology (Cash).

The duration should be longer. Ten weeks are not long enough for me to fully understand the whole business in my LOB. I would love to spend more time here contributing my best in my team. :)

Work hard; Ask more questions; Speak more; Develop communications skills; and Enjoy. :)