Guggenheim Securities Summer Associate Internship Program logo

Guggenheim Securities Summer Associate Internship Program
Guggenheim Securities

“Making the absolute best of the challenging environment”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

A lot of effort went into making us feel supported and finding interesting, challenging work for us. The firm goes out of its way to get us involved in client calls, to ask us to voice our thoughts and opinions, and to meaningfully contribute wherever possible.

The virtual internship format isn't ideal, even if it was pretty well executed by the firm. The shortened time frame makes it difficult to dig really deep into a particular client or project.

No surprises here. The firm was very open and upfront throughout the recruiting process about its mission, culture, and values, and it stays true to them. I found the environment to be both challenging and supportive, and I can't think of a better way to tackle interesting real-world problems for clients.