Goldman Sachs Global Summer Internship logo

2,326 Ratings

1,029
1,115

2,326 Intern Reviews
“A crazy fast-paced experience filled with learning, daily deliverables, and networking.”
Dallas, TX2019VERIFIED INTERN

The pros of this internship was that you did not need any previous knowledge to be successful. Another important pro was the accessibility of everyone in the firm.

The cons of this internship was the lack of clear concise information in the beginning. Personally, I did not receive even a job description before starting.

If you were considering an internship at Goldman Sachs, I would advise that you keep an open mind. It is going to be a crazy ride, and if I didn't keep an open mind about my future, my own intellectual abilities, and a company, then I don't think I would have been as successful as I have been. No matter what school you come from, an ivy league university, public university, or college, you will be challenged but you won't be given a task that you cannot complete.