Evercore Advisory Summer Analyst and Summer Associate Program logo

Evercore Advisory Summer Analyst and Summer Associate Program
Evercore

“Exposure to engaging and interesting work with a supportive and knowledgable team”
New York, NY2019VERIFIED INTERN

Diversity of work and the support of the individuals I worked with. I was staffed on a variety of projects that gave me exposure to a lot of different aspects of the work. All the full-time team members I worked with were supportive and happy to help at any time.

Managing multiple projects at times could be challenging as you had to prioritize which one to focus on which was not always easy to determine.

Evercore has a very supportive team and provides a great summer experience where you not only have the opportunity to get exposure to what the work is but also to many members of the team both at the junior and senior level. I was incredibly impressed by how open and helpful members of the team were at all levels of the organization.