Discover Internship Program logo

Discover Internship Program
Discover Financial Services

“Best Summer yet! So much was learned.”
CyberSecurity2020VERIFIED INTERN

Working hands on with technologies and persons of high knowledge that were accepting and willing to help. Though constantly learning, proved more beneficial than my 3 years of schooling.

Entirely virtual made us loose some aspects of the greatest things this internship had to offer from what I've heard from the program before.

Just come in open and willing and spend your time retaining as much as you can. Everyone wants to see you succeed

Advice to Management

Management, in my experience, did very well. Allowing for myself as an intern to learn as much as I could, get great experience with new technologies, and improve overall.