Dime Community Bank Internship Program logo

Dime Community Bank Internship Program

“Community Bank Internship Program Provides Big Bank Benefits”
New York, NY2020VERIFIED INTERN

-Human resources held several career development workshops that provided me with valuable knowledge about starting and progressing in my career.

-We were given work that always had a purpose. I learned multiple software programs that enhanced my understanding in finance, and that enhanced my understanding of the underwriting process.

-The team project we were given allowed for creativity and team collaboration in achieving a given objective.

-The atmosphere was very welcoming and was conducive as a learning environment and place to network.

-Interning at a community bank allows for a higher visual impact of your work.

-I wish there were more interns to network with.

Make sure that you take advantage of all the workshops that Human resources puts together for the program. They clearly allocate significant time and effort will the goal of making you more aware about how you should approach your career.