Charles Schwab Intern Academy logo

Charles Schwab Intern Academy
Charles Schwab

“Best Internship Ever”
Chicago, IL2019VERIFIED INTERN

I learned so much during this internship about interacting with clients and about Schwab itself, including its history, the products it offers, and the values it upholds. The people that I worked with at my branch location were amazing. They were patient, fun, and they taught me so much about the industry and about being a financial consultant. They made me feel capable and important. They have further confirmed that I want to become an FC, especially at Schwab.

The Intern Academy itself was a bit disorganized. They sent a lot of unnecessary emails and often made it unclear as to what we were going to be doing.

Make sure your values aligns with the company's values. You want to work at a company that will make you excited to go to work. Don't be afraid to ask questions as well. The best way you will learn is through asking questions and physically doing the job.