Charles Schwab Intern Academy logo

Charles Schwab Intern Academy
Charles Schwab

“Charles Schwab helped me feel as if I am actually a part of the team.”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

Best aspects are that we are able to network with a variety of executives and have meetings with them.

The thing I liked least is that payday is different every month it seems like. One month it was on the 29th, another month it was on the 13th. It is a little confusing.

I wish I would have known that you should start adding everyone on Linked In from the start. I didn't think of it till half way through and I had to try to remember everyone I met before... which is a lot of people!

Advice to Management

Perhaps give a schedule for pay day, and put the optional training modules with the weekly playbooks!