Centerview Partners Summer Analyst -- NYC logo

Centerview Partners Summer Analyst -- NYC
Centerview Partners

“Run, don't walk, to get a summer internship at Centerview!”
New York, NY2015VERIFIED INTERN

My deal teams that I worked with were very patient, supportive and trusting. They were willing to let me try something, fail at it without adverse consequences, and then train me on what I should have done. I learned so much, and really liked the way in which I learned it. Also, the global summer offsite was a really great way to get to know the firm and understand the outlook for the business.

There was maybe a little less emphasis on social events than at other firms (based on what I heard from friends) -- and I missed some of the events they did have because I was working. Not really a complaint -- I love that I had real work to do -- but the bankers at Centerview are fun, and who doesn't love a night out!

It's important to recognize that Centerview really does expect you to work like a full time analyst -- not that you will know as much, but they will look for energy, enthusiasm and intellectual curiosity in how you approach the job.

Advice to Management

Really nothing to add on this question -- I had a great summer!