Capital One Technology Internship Program logo

Capital One Technology Internship Program
Capital One Financial Corporation

“Learning new technologies and putting them to practical use in machine learning.”
McLean, VA2019VERIFIED INTERN

I enjoyed getting to learn new technologies that I had not worked with before and to be able to put them to practical use. I also liked having the freedom to work on my own and develop my project in my own direction.

I didn't like the fact that I lost access to my work at the end of the summer, so I won't be able to look back on it.

Be open to working closely with your manager and mentor. They can provide very good guidance to get you up to speed and keep you on track as you are working, which will ultimately help you to put together a good project in the end.