Capital One Technology Internship Program logo

Capital One Technology Internship Program
Capital One Financial Corporation

“The Capital One Tech Internship is on par with internships at any of the big tech companies”
Richmond, VA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Excellent team, and an excellent, highly relevant intern project. It was very fun to work on, and I gained as many practical skills as I would in a year of college.

There was a fairly intense emphasis on networking. Capital One interns should be ready to attend effectively mandatory, 3-hour events where hundreds of interns stand in groups, sip alcohol, and make small talk. Sometimes these events took place on the evening of workdays.

From what I've seen and heard, the internship program at Capital One really is on par with internships at Google or Facebook. If you get an offer from Capital One, you should seriously consider accepting.