Capital One Analyst Internship Program logo

Overall Quality of Life Rating

28 Quality of Life Intern Reviews
Plano, TX2019VERIFIED INTERN
Quality of Life Comments

There were multiple instances where I was trying to get way ahead of the internship deadlines, so I was getting into work by 8 in the morning and expecting to leave around 7 or 8 at night. Instead, I rarely stayed in the office past 5:30 because my manager and mentor wanted to make sure I had fun this summer instead of being a workhorse that would burn out within the 10 weeks. It's also a very easy going atmosphere here, where everyone around you is willing to help with your project or just hang out and talk.