BMO Capital Markets Summer Analyst Internship Programs logo

BMO Capital Markets Summer Analyst Internship Programs
BMO Capital Markets

“Interns get to do real work and help the team as a junior analyst would.”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

I got involved with the team right away, they even reached out to make sure I was integrating well and gave me meaningful work to do, which helped them go through the summer period. Networking was also encouraged and everybody was open to connect.

I didn't like the long training period during which we were forbidden from doing work for the team, and also didn't like the internship was cut short a week when we could have helped the team an extra week.

Your chances of getting in are better when you are 2-3 years in your undergraduate degree, so make sure your application is on point for that time. Also a very hard place to get into, plan accordingly.