Barclays Investment Bank (Americas) Functions and Technology Summer Analyst and Associate Programs logo

Barclays Investment Bank (Americas)

Overall Career Development Rating

8 Career Development Intern Reviews
Wilmington, DE2019VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

Barclays gave me two mentors from the start of the internship, they facilitated amazing networking opportunities with high up directors and managing directors, I have been assigned challenging and exciting work and given the freedom to figure it out but also the support to ensure its completed in the best quality.