Barclays Investment Bank (Americas) Functions and Technology Summer Analyst and Associate Programs logo

Barclays Investment Bank (Americas)

“Amazing learning experience”
New York, NY2017VERIFIED INTERN

I learned a lot about the business and the financial services industry at large. I got an opportunity to network with people from even outside of my division and learn about their work. Everyone at Barclays is super enthusiastic and friendly and they do their best to foster a great work culture. Moreover, Barclays is working on some amazing projects and I got the opportunity on working on one of those which was great.

I have no complaints with my internship. I loved every aspect of it.

Barclays is more than just a bank, it is as good as any full fledged technology company for a technology career.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend