Barclays Global Summer Analyst and Associate Programs logo

Barclays Global Summer Analyst and Associate Programs
Barclays Investment Bank (Americas)

“Incredibly Insightful Summer Experience with Interesting and Relevant Work”
Investment Banking2020VERIFIED INTERN

Although my projects were very interesting, I would have to say that the people I worked with in the group was the best part of the internship. Their support, encouragement, relatability, and guidance all contributed to a very positive summer experience.

The virtual setting can't replace the tangible aspects of the summer experience such as going into the office or getting coffee during breaks.

Pay attention to the group placement process because the work/life balance and culture of each group are vastly different. Reach out to people in various groups and try to pick up on clues/signals to see whether it's a fit for you.