“Ecolab Institutional Sales Internship provides realistic, hands on experience teaching interns about sales and being a territory manager,”
Indianapolis, IN2012VERIFIED INTERN

I liked that I was working in hospitality, but not at the normal hours associated with hospitality. The internship was a no frills, straight forward experience that taught me a lot about Ecolab, the job, and companies that use Ecolab. As one who accepted an offer, I feel that the internship has prepared me well for training. While you aren't in a formal office, the comaraderie among all of the coworkers is great and creates a strong team. Lastly, I had an amazing mentor this summer that was patient and willing to teach me a lot. He became a friend beyond being my coworker.

You have to be flexible as an intern, because you don't really know your day to day schedule. Beyond this, I don't have any complaints.

Flexibility and an open mind are important. Also be social and accepting with everyone you come into contact with which will be a wide variety of people. Jump in and help out. Learn all that you can, because this knowledge will be important should you take a job with Ecolab or perhaps in other aspects of life.