“A great opportunity to get out in the real world and understand what a profession in business is all about.”
Auburn Hills, MI2013VERIFIED INTERN

My own computer and laptop to use, my own personal work space, great co-workers, the job experience of a lifetime, great wages, etc.

The only thing I did not like about my internship was how I felt like I was bombarded with so much information in my first couple of days of working here. It got a little confusing at times but at this time and place in my internship, everything seems to all be falling into place. I just wish all of the information could of been spread out along the internship instead of crammed into one day.

As long as you are able to work well with others and willing to try new things, you would be a perfect candidate for this job.

Advice to Management

I honestly don't think my organization could get any better than it already is. My organization does everything in it's power to make me happy and comfortable within my work place and it is great to know how much I am truly cared about at Volkswagen Group of America.