Paramount Pictures Internship logo

Paramount Pictures Internship
Paramount Pictures Corporation

“The Internship that game me confidence to succeed; A lifechanging opportunity!”
Other (US)2019VERIFIED INTERN

Industry Panels and Speaker Series, as well as the opportunity to also participate in a couple of the Academy Gold Internship programs.

No assigned mentors. All interns have a supervisor to report to, but they are too busy sometimes, for obvious reasons. It would be nice to also have a mentor to meet with once a week and ask for advice or just to receive more one-on-one guidance.

I wish I had applied sooner! As business student I was always more focused on financial institutions but that environment is not for everyone. Working in this industry is really exciting and you are surrounded by lawyers, accountants, filmmakers, etc., and it is a great experience to learn about all the different aspects involved in this industry.