Nickelodeon NICKternship Program logo

Overall Quality of Life Rating

19 Quality of Life Intern Reviews
Burbank, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN
Quality of Life Comments

My crew had me working on real aspects of the show by the end of the second week and taught me all the skills needed in order to help efficiently. The whole company is filled with compassion for what they do and a desire to mentor and help others grow. Executives were meeting with us interns up to three times a week. They went out of their way to come talk to us.

The work was busy but I never dreaded coming in because the people I work with are kind and driven to their best. The fellow interns were all talented and friendly individuals who want nothing more than to see each other succeed. The supervisors to this program LOVE their job and LOVE interns! There were so many events catered to us in order to learn every aspect of the industry from 2d to live action, voices and actors, artists and writers, etc.