Go to Why Intern Here page

Overall Career Development Rating

28 Career Development Intern Reviews
Burbank, CA2020VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

- Training was amazing! I was tasked with small assignments at first till the team got a feel for what I could do and what they could teach me and then the tasks got bigger and bigger.

- Mentoring was amazing. I know have life long roll models that I continue to work with today.

- I was not just at a desk all day. I got to go to productions and lend a hand! Weather I was operating camera for a small behind the scene school or taking pictures for the thumbnail or helping with the development of a new digital series I was always supported and empowered.

- I did a million and one things that I would have never imagined! I got to go to the Kids Choice awards to help with BTS, go to the set of many live action shows, learn about animation and talk with so many people in so many different departments

- I did 80 informationals by the end of my 2nd round of interning at Nick. Not to mention the other connections I made on a daily basis