Nickelodeon NICKternship Program logo

Nickelodeon NICKternship Program
Viacom Productions, Inc.

“Where Your Work and Growth Matters”
Los Angeles, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

- Internship classes offered several times a week, aimed at helping interns explore the many roles and departments at the studio, as well as grow professionally.

- A company culture and environment that encourages reaching out; Interns were/are encouraged to set up informational meetings with people at the studio. Great opportunities to network and collaborate with people.

- People who were genuinely interested in seeing their interns succeed. Opportunities to apply and interview for open positions at the studio were made available to interns.

- There is not any downside I can think of!

Apply often. Being persistent shows passion and being clear about your aspirations is always a plus in your cover letter. Being a fan of Nickelodeon and displaying a knowledge of its past and current works shows an enthusiasm that is welcome at the company. Be someone who knows that no task is beneath you and always offer your best self. I wish I had known how comfortable people were with taking time to talk with interns. Nickelodeon is a very inviting community and I wish I had been less hesitant setting up informationals with people at the studio.

Advice to Management

N/A

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend