Nickelodeon NICKternship Program logo

Nickelodeon NICKternship Program

“The best way to jumpstart your career in the the entertainment industry”
Los Angeles, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Career development. The accessibility of employees. I've maintained relationships at this studio two years after I graduated from the program.

Absolutely nothing.

You will grow immensely in ten weeks. The exposure you get to talent, leadership, and peers is unprecedented. Make the most out of this opportunity. Be the first one in the building and the last one out. You'll have an absolute blast.

Advice to Management

Opening the program to people with no connections to the industry. As my first large studio job, this opportunity opened so many doors to me.