Nickelodeon NICKternship Program logo

Nickelodeon NICKternship Program

“Nickelodeon Internship Skyrockets Students into Successful Animation Careers”
Burbank, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN

The people you were able to meet and network with while at the internship. Networking was highly encouraged, and really has allowed my career to flourish.

We had a fairly short notice from the time of receiving the internship to actually starting it in California, which made finding housing a hassle.

This is an absolute must-have internship for anyone looking to get into animation, and is arguably the most successful animation internship in so far as building a career from it afterwards.

Advice to Management

Could have better compensation. Otherwise it was perfect.