DreamWorks Internship Program logo

Overall Interview Process Rating

18 Interview Process Intern Reviews
Burbank, CA2020VERIFIED INTERN
Interview Process Comments

The hiring process was extremely streamlined and involved- and I can safely say that, of all the interviews I did as a recent college graduate, my interviews for the Trainee Program was by far my favorite. After the initial portfolio review I went in for two interviews, with two separate shows. They both took place at the actual studio itself, and were led by the directors and supervisors of those shows. It was incredibly valuable to be able to talk with the people I would be working directly under, and it felt like a genuine conversation just as much as a career interview.