DreamWorks Internship Program logo

Overall Career Development Rating

11 Career Development Intern Reviews
Other (US)2020VERIFIED INTERN
Career Development Comments

My team trained and mentored me very well when I was an intern. After asking me in which direction I wanted to go in this field, they laid out a plan for what I needed to accomplish in order to best prepare myself for the full-time role. And this was huge for me, since I had little to no experience with the full-time position that I have right now.

As I mentioned earlier, my team laid out a great plan for me to be best prepared for the future. The assignments were added onto my daily tasks so that I didn't stray too far from what I actually had to do during that time I was working.

I was able to network during my free time, aka lunch time, or even grabbed coffee while working, with permission of course.