DreamWorks Internship Program logo

DreamWorks Internship Program

“A perfect blend of education and experience to prepare you for a career in the industry.”
Burbank, CA2020VERIFIED INTERN

The on-site education, the experience of working on a show in production, the final Trainee Presentation and the incredibly insightful and engaging classes.

Honestly, I would say there were very little cons!

If I had to give any advice to potential trainees, I suppose I would just say to come in ready to learn, both on the job and in the classroom. The Trainee Program is a place entirely for expanding your knowledge both in your craft and in the workplace as a whole, and it'll be all the more enlightening if you take the opportunity to glean as much on-site experience as you an.

Advice to Management

I also don't have much insight on how Dreamworks could become a better place to intern! The management there did such a great job at making us feel attended to and heard.