SpaceX Intern Program logo

Overall Compensation Rating

29 Compensation Intern Reviews
Hawthorne, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN
Compensation Comments

In addition to making enough money to survive in LA, was given Lyft credit to travel to work and everywhere else I wanted to visit in the area. My desk area was great! I sat near many of the decision makers of the company so I got to learn a lot of what was happening. My desk had lots of space, had the ability to change height, was beside my mentor, and I could see lots of people from where I was seated and if I stood up and looked right, I could see the Hollywood sign on clear days. There were many options of seats, and I had many monitors to view all at once. Whenever I traveled for work to meet with customers I was also well taken care of with any hotels, vehicles, and meals that I needed. They also provided housing stipends at the start of each internship, as well as paid for a variety of travel options at the start and end of the internship.