SpaceX Intern Program logo

SpaceX Intern Program
SpaceX

“My internship at SpaceX was a fun and rewarding experience where I both learned a ton of new skills and contributed to spaceflight technolog”
Hawthorne, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Responsibility

Rockets

Comradery

Expected work hours are higher than most other companies, but we won't go to mars on a 9-5. Since throughput matter more than actual hours worked, taking sick days and leaving early is every so often is not looked down upon.

If spaceflight is an industry you're interested in, there's nothing better than SpaceX. It is certainly competitive but as long as your smart, confident, and resourceful, you belong there!