SpaceX Intern Program logo

SpaceX Intern Program
SpaceX

“Awesome experience working for an engineering company with a rich work culture”
Redmond, WA2020VERIFIED INTERN

Right of the bat I was given "real" and "mission critical" work and was given lots of responsibility. Was treated like a full-time employee.

There really wasn't anything I disliked about my experience. Perhaps in the beginning of the internship a big picture of how exactly what I was doing fit into the company mission and general structure would have been helpful. However, within 2-3 weeks I sorted things out.

Starting from day 1 be ready to work hard and deliver results. This company moves fast and if you are not up to the speed you may find yourself struggling to catch up. While an internship is not the same as a full-time position (obviously), in terms of work expectation and pace they are the same here.