SpaceX Intern Program logo

SpaceX Intern Program
SpaceX

“Very engaging work, very cool company!”
Hawthorne, CA2019VERIFIED INTERN

Working on and contributing so something that matters to you.

Every day was very different. Wasn't sure what to expect when stepping in in the morning. The variety of problems that I got to work on kept things very engaging.

People seem to be afraid of the work-life balance here, but I think that this is up to they individual and the team that they are on. I had a great manager and I thought that I handled stressful days pretty well, so I had a very positive experience. I think that individuals who find a lot of satisfaction in working on interesting and engaging things will have a similar experience.

Advice to Management

More intern events would be very cool! Doesn't even have to be very fancy or very organized. A lot of interns are probably from other parts of the country and may not know anyone. More frequent, casual social events outside of work would be nice.