SpaceX Intern Program logo

SpaceX Intern Program
SpaceX

“The Butterfly Project, Small at First but Lasting Impact”
Hawthorne, CA2018VERIFIED INTERN

The people I was able to work with. The culture at SpaceX is very diverse and everyone is an expert at something but still willing and excited to learn about different aspects of the company.

There wasn't anything I disliked about my experience. I really enjoyed all the projects I was able to work on and knew the importance of them no matter how simple they may have been. If I had to pick I guess one of the cafeteria menus didn't change all that often but there's a variety of food choices so I wouldn't say that was necessarily a bad thing.

Everyone is super friendly and willing to help. If you need guidance, you just have to ask for it and someone will point you in the right direction.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend