NASA Langley Aerospace Research Student Scholars (LARSS) Research Internship Program logo

“Learning and experiencing new things from start to end in an almost perfect internship program.”
Hampton, VA2013VERIFIED INTERN

I loved the lectures and all the events the program held as a group. I really loved the work schedule; there were no specific time you HAD to be into work, as long as you got your work done and completed four hundred hours by the end. I was able to work extra some days and less others. I loved seeing real engineers at work and attending bi weekly project meetings.

I wish there were more program events: tours in particular.

Be open minded, approach new faces, and take risks.

Advice to Management

There really isn't anything I can complain about. I had a great experience.