Bell Summer Internship logo

Bell Summer Internship

“Exposure to data extraction, modeling, visualization with the opportunity to get involved with many other technical aspects of the job.”
Ft. Worth, TX2019VERIFIED INTERN

Exposure to a lot of different parts of the job. Weekly opportunities to network with directors and other full-time employees. Plenty of employees that were more than willing to offer help when needed.

I can't say I did not like any part of my internship.

The culture and work style is fast-paced, collaborative, and offers the ability to be exposed to different parts of the company.