Bell Summer Internship logo

Bell Summer Internship

“The best engineering experience I have ever had. I cannot wait to come back.”
Ft. Worth, TX2019VERIFIED INTERN

The quality of work given to me was amazing and I really felt like my work was valuable to the team. I also had the opportunity to learn very important information for aerospace engineering that I would never have had the opportunity to learn anywhere else just because of the concentration of people at Bell that are experts in their field.

I completed my main project after a period and then I assisted others in side projects. I wish there was more lined up for me to work on for the team, but I understand that takes more work on the part of the team to prepare more quality work for an inexperienced intern to accomplish.

Be as enthusiastic about learning everything you can, even if it seems useless and menial, because one day the information will be important and your curiosity will also reflect well on others.

Advice to Management

N/A