Bell logo

Bell

“Having the best time of my life while performing meaningful work in a professional enviroment!”
Other (US)2018VERIFIED INTERN

Seeing the helicopters being built and fly everyday was the best part of the internship.

The people at Bell are extremely welcoming and always willing to help.

I actually provided meaningful work that was implemented into the assembly program.

The Bell intern program takes very good care of you and makes sure you feel at home.

Amarillo is a nice place to live but its very far from home.

Bell is a place to learn and grow not only professionally, but as a person in general. You will not be going to drive your boss's car to the shop for an oil change or sweeping the floors as busy work. Bell intern program is here to challenge you and provide you with meaningful work that can truly make a difference in the company.

Advice to Management

Providing the amount of the stipend after tax upfront would be helpful since I budgeted my housing around having a non-taxed stipend. its extremely hard to budget without knowing your initial overhead.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend