Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program logo

Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program
Ball Aerospace

“Working towards real long-term goals”
Boulder, CO2019VERIFIED INTERN

I really enjoyed my work, my team, the location, and the other interns. All in all I've had a fantastic experience this summer and have learned a lot.

The internship was only 10 weeks, which felt to me like a very short time to be working. It was long enough to get my hooks into my project, but I would've liked to have gotten to stay longer.

Make sure you know where your office is so you know whether or not to bring a car.