Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program logo

Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program
Ball Aerospace

“I worked with people close to my age and interests on a project that will actually make an impact.”
Boulder, CO2019VERIFIED INTERN

The work was very interesting, there were many intern events that allowed you to explore Ball and the area in its entirety, while networking with full time employees and high level management. The guidance provided by my mentor was invaluable, and you can really see how much value Ball has in its interns by the work and the way people interact with you. They see their interns as an asset that they're investing in for the future - and it shows.

I wasn't aware that there was so much interaction between different locations that are 15-40 minutes apart. Luckily, I don't have to move between the locations frequently but I don't have a car, so I wish there had been more transparency about this because had I had to it would've been an issue.

That there is a lot of interaction between the different greater Denver locations - so if you will be driving between them a lot you will want to have a car.

Advice to Management

I thought the intern program was put together very well - don't really have too much to say besides maybe a few additional events between all the interns (although I understand this is tough for 80+ interns...).