Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program logo

Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program

“Best Internship to Start Your Career: Best Culture, Work, & Experience”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

The people are amazing, the work is exciting and important, you are free to work on what you like.

I do not like working remote, but my team has decided to fly me out to tour and work with them for the last week of the internship.

Ball only selects candidates they believe they can offer a full time position to. The intern selection is highly competitive so most interns get a job offer. I wish I had known how much responsibility Ball gives to the interns. You get to work how you like and solve problems in a way you best see fit.

Advice to Management

More intern events, especially when remote. I feel like it is hard to have comradery in a remote internship, but it would definitely improve the experience. The stipend at the start of the internship is not enough for housing either, especially when taxes take half of it.