Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program logo

Ball Aerospace Summer Intern Program

“Best Internship Ever!”
Boulder, CO2019VERIFIED INTERN

Everything! The people are phenomenal, the work is fun, and the location can't be beat.

Not much, really. I would appreciate a little more explanation on what all the different divisions and departments are and how they all work together to accomplish the goals of the company. That's not really touched on until the second half of the internship, if at all. Interns need to take it upon themselves to explore and seek out possibilities.

I had heard great things about this company but didn't realize how great this place would be to work until my internship. If you're even remotely considering this employer, apply!