Withum Internship Program logo

Withum Internship Program
Withum

“High Level Experience with Worthwhile Benefits”
Washington, DC2020VERIFIED INTERN

The other employees were always willing to help the interns - whether it was from how to start a task, do our timesheets, or just to walk us through something we might do in the future. The environment was very welcoming and comforting.

The one thing I liked the least about the internship was a couple of the days the interns had little work to do, but people were always willing to show us something or teach us.

For potential interns, I would say be willing to do any task whether it is big or small because you will make a difference. Always be willing to ask for help, ask for more work, or ask why you are doing a specific task to see what the impact in the future would be.