Withum Internship Program logo

Withum Internship Program
Withum

“Rewarding, Challenging, and Fun”
Other (US)2020VERIFIED INTERN

Variety of work, company culture

Networking opportunities

Just be yourself! Everyone is extremely friendly and nice. Don't try to act a certain way based on pre-conceived notions relating to public accounting. Also, be ready for a challenging experience that you can really gain some real-life knowledge from. They allowed us to go to client visits, which I thought was extremely rewarding because I got to see how firms interact with clients on a first-hand basis.

Advice to Management

I think the only advice I would have is to maybe include interns in some networking events that the firm does.