Go to Why Intern Here page
Wipfli Internship Program logo

Wipfli Internship Program
Wipfli LLP

“Wipfli, a progressive company that ensures clients receive quality work by providing their staff with impeccable resources and training”
Missoula, MT2019VERIFIED INTERN

I liked how the firm had an open door policy, I felt comfortable seeking help from everyone at the firm, both interns, associates, and partners alike. I also felt extremely appreciated and welcomed. If I ever seemed stressed or confused, someone was always attentive in making sure I did not get stuck in a rut.

I feel like the software training session of the internship could have gone better. The session seemed a bit rushed and I did not feel confident with using the software during the training session. The second year interns and a lot of the staff were great though once we began our internships, helping us with any questions we had.

Although the company did a great job of introducing the interns to the rest of the firm, I think it would have been a lot less intimidating to have a firm 'meet and greet' to familiarize ourselves with the staff and what they specialize in within the profession.

Advice to Management

I would suggest more feedback to the interns, what are our weak areas/how to improve those weaknesses and what are we doing well.