Go to Why Intern Here page
Wipfli Internship Program logo

Wipfli Internship Program
Wipfli LLP

“My internship experience was broad enough where I got a full taste of what public accounting had to offer which includes tax and audit.”
Madison, WI2019VERIFIED INTERN

The emphasis on training the interns was big. The staff also helped us along with any difficulties we may have had throughout the internship and they always gave us full attention even when they may have been busy.

Sometimes tasks were overly daunting and felt that the training didn't prepare us well enough. However, the other staff/managers/partners helped us get through it and we learned a lot from those experiences.

I would tell potential interns to not be afraid to do something they have never seen or heard of before. It is in those experiences that you will grow and learn the most. Also, know that it is okay to not know anything before coming into the internship because you will get trained and get help along the way.