WilkinGuttenplan Winter or Summer Internship logo

WilkinGuttenplan Winter or Summer Internship
WilkinGuttenplan

“BEST INTERNSHIP EVER”
Other (US)2018VERIFIED INTERN

The people who work there, the work I did, the culture of the office environment

I wish I would have had the chance to get a little more audit experience.

When I interviewed for the internship, all of the employees that interviewed me told me how nice everyone was, and how it was really easy to get along with everyone and that if you ever had a question, anyone that knew the answer would be willing to stop what they were doing to help you. I wish I would have taken these words seriously, because when I interned I thought that I would look stupid for asking questions, when in reality, the employees at the firm appreciated the questions and were always more than willing to help me.

Advice to Management

From my internship experience, I would just say for all levels of employees at the firm to have exposure to interns, specifically in the case of preparing tax returns. Sometimes it would be helpful for the intern to have a little bit of background on the job that they are completing the tax return for. So if the intern met the staff who completed the audit, or the manager/partner who is in charge of the specific management company that the intern is completing the return for.

Uppers Downers Advice to Potential Interns Advice to Management Sample Interview Questions Would You Recommend