WilkinGuttenplan Winter/Summer Internship logo

WilkinGuttenplan Winter/Summer Internship
WilkinGuttenplan

“Welcome to WG, where you grow, and make connections of a lifetime.”
2020VERIFIED INTERN

Best Aspects:

Training materials, the community of people, the eagerness to teach and get to know you know on a personal level, the ability to learn about each service branch and do tasks in multiple service branches.

It's not what I disliked, but over the internship I learned that tax is not something that I would like to pursue further in my career.

Be yourself, work hard, get to know everyone, and just do the best you can and your efforts will be recognized. If you want a place where you can grow, but still enjoy personal time this is the place for you.