“Hard work and dedication pay off!”
Dallas, TX2016VERIFIED INTERN

challenging projects, nurturing staff, managers, and partners, great firm culture.

My commute to the internship was lengthy due to where I lived during the internship.

Every review point and adjustment that a senior, manager, or partner gives you is an opportunity to improve by not making the same error a second or third time. You will make many mistakes - that is how you learn in public accounting. As accountants, we are used to getting all answers correct every time - be prepared to be wrong at first, but learn from the errors and you will be successful!

Advice to Management

None.