The H&CO Academy logo

The H&CO Academy

“An amazingly hands-on and real world experience of what public accounting really is like. Led by great professionals with a passion to teach”
Miami, FL2019VERIFIED INTERN

The people were the best part of the internship. Everyone was super helpful and patient. The company had a true open door policy in which everyone was encouraged to learn and ask questions.

The only minor con was that the program would feel slightly disorganized at times but in the end the interns would always regroup and finish all the work that needed to be done. There was always great guidance along the way which never made anyone feel lost.

I would tell future interns to be ready to work and learn a lot. This company allows you to grow at your own pace and it never feels like you are being restricted in any way. It is a young and vibrant company that will move you as fast as you want to. All you have to do is work hard and the recognition will come your way.

Advice to Management

Continue to uphold the transparency and amazing open door policy. It is the most valuable asset that this firm has over much larger firms. Having the ability to learn from anyone and everyone is truly priceless. It allows those with a thirst for knowledge to surpass what they thought was possible.